Your Day Your Way Ebook
Are you finding wedding planning stressful, overwhelming and a headache?
Do you feel like every time you try to talk to people about how stressful it is you're called a bridezilla?
Do you struggle making decisions and wanting to keep everyone happy?
Do you feel like you just can't wait for it to be over?
Over the past 10 years, I've worked with 100's of brides who have felt EXACTLY the same as you. They have all been where you are, they've all cried and felt overwhelmed and had meltdowns too. It's normal, you are not alone and it's okay to feel this way.
I've created THE ultimate wedding ebook for brides like YOU, to help you to feel reassured, understood and start enjoying your wedding journey again.
- Learn what the very FIRST thing you should do after getting engaged is
- Learn how to make decision that matter and how to eliminate what doesn't
- Learn how to deal with those overbearing family members pushing their opinions on you
- Learn practical tools and techniques to deal with stress and anxiety
- Learn how to accept the things you can't control
- Learn how to fight off the post wedding blues
- And so much more.
'I wish I'd had something like this to read before wedding planning, it would've made so much difference and I would've been able to enjoy it' - Becca
'I just finished the book and I know I am going to keep coming back to it time and time again. There was SO much helpful advice and also so much reassurance. It instantly made me feel so much more relaxed about the prospect of planning a wedding' - Charlotte
'This book is fabulous. So many things are covered and it's all explained so well. It's not just the usual guide on how to plan a wedding, it covers all of the things that come up with weddings that are never talked about an how to navigate them and think about them differently. It's very motivating, inspiring and reassuring' - Jess